It is a great time to be a Republican in the Flathead Valley, and there has never been a more critical time in our state’s history to get involved! We rely on dedicated volunteers like you to help us carry out our mission:
We want you to get involved, so it is our goal to make this site your go-to destination to ask questions, become a volunteer, contact your legislators, stay informed on key issues, and learn about upcoming meetings and events hosted by the Flathead Republicans and local volunteer organizations.
It’s never been easier to find information, join our team, and get active in your community. We look forward to working with you so together we can keep the strength and values of the Republican Party in our great community!
Please remember, you are always welcome to join us at our meetings at Sykes every second Thursday of the month, alternating at 6pm and noon.
See you there!
1. Campaign Kickoff Event – August 5th (see details below).
2. NWMT Fair – August 13-17 (in the booth).
3. Glacier Forum and Stand up America Event – August 18th.
4. NWMT Airshow – August 30-31 (in the tent).
CAMPAIGN KICKOFF DETAILS:
You are invited to meet the candidates!
- WHAT: Potluck Picnic Dinner – Bring a dish to share!
- WHEN: Tuesday August 5th at 5:30 pm.
- WHERE: Lone Pine State Park
GOP CANDIDATES FOR NOVEMBER GENERAL ELECTION:
- US Senate: Steve Daines
- US House: Ryan Zinke
- MT Senate 5: Bob Keenan
- MT Senate 4: Mark Blasdel
- MT House 3: Jerry Oneil
- MT House 4: Keith Regier
- MT House 5: Doug Adams
- MT House 6: Carl Glimm
- MT House 7: Frank Garner
- MT House 8: Steve Lavin
- MT House 9: Randy Brodehl
- MT House 10: Mark Noland
- MT House 11: Dr. Al Olszewski
- MT House 13: Bob Brown
- PSC: Brad Johnson
- Commissioner: Phil Mitchell
- Clerk and Recorder: Debbie Pierson